Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lots of news!

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!
There is a lot going on here so it was time for a mid-week post!!
First up, the new S.W.A.L.K images from Crafters Companion are now available!! They are super cute and filled with fun sentiments and accessories with each set.
This card below was created by the super talented Suzanne Dean...

This card uses the adorable "Hugs" set. Don't you just love Suzanne's coloring?
Did you know that Suzanne offers Copic classes? She has online classes available through her Color me Creative Classroom. But now she is also going on the road!! She will be traveling to different cities throughout the US and Canada teaching different Copic techniques! You can view her class schedule here.
I have signed up for the March 5th Beginner class in Port St. Lucie, FL. It's about a 1 1/2 hour drive for me, but it will be well worth it! I have a set of Copic markers, but I'm scared to death to use them!! So I am really looking forward to this class.
If you want to meet up with me, come join in on the class!! I am sure I will have some Wags 'n Whiskers stamps to share (wink)!

Stampavie news - The Stampavie Christmas preorder has been paid and is now on the way!! Orders should ship out next week!! If you haven't preordered your stamps yet, you may want to do that now - I don't expect them to stay in the store for long.Speaking of Christmas...

So many companies are now releasing their Christmas designs! I have added both the Christmas and Halloween categories to the top of the website so they are easier to find.

And speaking of Halloween...

I am so excited that High Hopes is having release next week!! This is the FIRST TIME they have ever done a Halloween release!! But it's not just about Halloween. You'll have to come check it out on Monday when the sneak peeks begin on the High Hopes Blog.
Because of the Fairy release last week, the Wags 'n Whiskers current challenge Triple Play is still open through next Thurday. If you missed the blog hop last week, here's a sample of some of the wonderful Design Team creations...
gif animator

The fairies can be used for many seasons including Fall and Christmas!

Happy Stamping and Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!