Monday, May 31, 2010

Shimmerz Masked background Tutorial

I have a quick tutorial for you today using Shimmerz Vibez Spray.
The difference between Shimmerz Spritz and Shimmerz Vibez is the intensity of the color...Vibez is stronger and darker while Spritz is more subtle color.
Here is a layout I created awhile ago. Using punched flowers as masks, I create the background paper...
Here is how I got that look...

To create the background, I punched a few flowers and layed them onto some white cardstock...

Then is sweeping motions, I sprayed Shimmerz Vibez (Blue Jeans)...

After removing the punched flowers, this is the design you get...

Once it dries (which only takes a few minutes), you can roll the paper flat again and add it to your card.

Such an easy way to get a custom and Shiney blackground!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea Lacey~`love the background look you got from the shimmerz Vibez spray and the flower:)) COOL!!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!