Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Fun in the Sun release!

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
Today is the blog hop and release for Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps.
This release is full of fun and whimsical stamps designed by Cris de Lara.
Go on, start your summer early by going on a trip along the blog hop!
The stamps are now available for purchase!
Remember, I can only distribute to the US and Canada. So if you are outside of those areas, go visit the Wags 'n Whiskers Blog and you will be directed to my partner's store.


Since I was tied up with the release, I didn't get a chance to pick the winner of the Weekly Wednesday Candy yet. I promise I will do that very soon.

Some other news and updates:

~ Whiff of Joy: The Aladin Store Kit and the Get Well Release has shipped and is on their way!! I have already added the store kit as a pre-order and will load the rest later today.
~ Prima flowers: Restocks on many Trellis and Mini roses

~ CC Designs: Restocks and new release on Monday, May 10th at 10:00pm. The stamps are instock and ready for shipping first thing on Tuesday.

~ Stampavie: Adele enjoying fresh apples finally arrived. If you ordered one and received a refund, please let me know if you are still interested in this stamp. I have held some aside just in case.

~ Product Spotlight: Wags 'n Whiskers illustrated by Crissy Armstrong are still on sale for 25% off through Sunday.
~ Challenges: Don't forget that we are now hosting a monthly challenge. You can use any stamp that is carried in the store. This month's challenge is "Ribbon". A gift certificate for $20.00 is up for grabs.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!